Aussie players looking to make quick and efficient payments online look no further than Entropay. The e-wallet payment system allows players to make deposits and withdrawals at top casinos online the same way they would using a standard credit card.
There are a number of real money casinos online that accept Entropy, however, you must know how to use the system. So, we have created a detailed guide on how to play at casinos that accept EntroPay as a banking option.
We detail out how to make deposits and withdrawals, we look at the pros and cons, as well as top casino sites that offer Entropay as a payment method.
EntroPay Online Casino Sites 2021
Online Casino Accept Entropay Page Content
- How to use EntroPay card
- Online casinos that accept EntroPay deposits
- EntroPay payment casino
- Benefits of using EntroPay
- EntroPay alternative
So, what is Entropay, and how does it work? The banking option issues players with a prepaid virtual visa card or MasterCard. This payment method can be used to make purchases or payments online. The payment method was funded by Ixaris systems in 2003 and is accepted wherever Visa is accepted. The banking method is available in over 40 countries and is one of the top payment solutions found online.
Entropay works like any other Visa debit card where you will have to create an account before using it. To do so, you will have to go through a registration process which is not only quick and easy but it does not require you to verify your identity.
You can register for an account on thier website by clicking on register. There you will have to fill out the registration form, which will require you to share the details such as your name, email address, country of residence as well as your date of birth.
You also have to share the details of the debit or credit card that you will be using to add money into the virtual Visa card. You can also load funds into this card using bank transfer. When making a transfer into your Entropay account using a credit or debit account, you pay a 4.95% fee. However, when you use bank transfer, it will be much cheaper. Once this process is complete, your virtual card will be issued, and the unique card name, expiry date, and security number will be displayed on the screen.
Many Aussie players prefer EntroPay because it is one of the faster ways of making deposits into your casino account. Some casinos use the banking method as one of the first deposit payment methods where you can basically make a deposit by a click of a button, and you won’t have to enter your login credentials.
This fast deposit feature is only available at selected casinos and can be enabled by going into your account settings. If the casino you’re playing at does not offer this fast deposit feature, here are five easy steps that you can you use to make deposits
- Register to a casino site that accepts EntroPay.
- Go to the cashier and click on the deposit section.
- Select Entropay as your deposit method of choice.
- Follow the on-screen instructions by entering your username, password, and the amount that you would like to deposit into your account.
- Wait a few moments for your transaction to clear into your casino account.
The best part about choosing EntroPay as your banking method of choice is that you can also use it to make withdrawals. While not all casino sites offer the payment method as a withdrawal method, there are quite a few that do. Making withdrawals is as easy as making deposits. Use these easy steps to cashout
- Make sure you have enough funds in your casino account to make a withdrawal.
- Head to the cashier withdrawal section.
- Select Entropay as your withdrawal method of choice.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw.
- The funds will be transferred into your account instantly.
It is important to remember that payment method will charge a 1.95% fee when you make a withdrawal. Also, transactions from your casino account into your Entropay account may take between 3 to 4 banking days.
Before you can commit to making a deposit or withdrawal using EntroPay, you need to understand how it benefits you. We have put together a few advantages that come with playing at casinos that offer the payment method.
- You can use payment method at casinos where your Visa cards are also accepted. The best part is that you will not have to deal with any excessive verification.
- There is a variety of different currencies that EntroPay accepts.
- You can use payment method as both an e-wallet or a prepaid card, which allows you to fund and withdraw money from any internet casino.
EntroPay Wallet Disadvantages
In all honesty, we know that it isn’t always all good when making payments online. From unexpected fees to other drawbacks such as accepted currencies and accessibility. Below are some of the disadvantages of signing up to EntroPay casinos.
- Not all web-based casinos accept the payment method as either a deposit or withdrawal method.
- The fees attached to loading files onto a card from the payment method can be quite high.
- When you use another currency apart from USD, EUR or GBP on your casino account, you will need to do currency exchange.
Is EntroPay legit?
Yes, EntroPay is a legit banking method that payers can trust. When making payments online, all the players are always weary which payment services they can trust. Over the years, the payment method has gained the users’ trust by continuously protecting their users personal data.
When you use Entropay, you are guaranteed utmost confidentiality. This means your personal and banking details will not be revealed to any third parties. The payment methodis certified with TRUSTe, which is an independent authority that implements the best practices in terms of privacy when making payments online.
They ensure that no personal or financial information shared with them is disclosed to other merchants. The same applies with your transaction history and the information that you have shared with them when registering an account. Furthermore, the banking option uses 128-bit encryption for high-level transaction protection.
Unfortunately, EntroPay was discontinued in July 2019. Well, it was a popular method. They’re still accepted at casino sites for players who still own a virtual card. There are many alternatives that you can use to make payments online. Below we have listed some of the top online banking methods that you can use to make deposits and withdrawals.