Instadebit is one of the many online payment methods available at casino sites today. Instadebit is a reliable, certified banking option accessible on thousands of websites, including casinos. It’s also one of the few methods that support all banks and leading financial institutions making the banking process that much easier.
In this guide, we’ll discuss all there is to know about using this method at our casinos. We’ll explain how it works, how to deposit and withdraw, as well as the potential service fees and processing times that come with using Instadebit at casinos.
Instadebit Casino List
How Instadebit Works
To use Instadebit as a payment method at online casinos, you must first sign up and create an account. You cannot benefit from the service if you are not registered as a member on their database. To create an account, visit its official website and click on the “sign up” button. Registering an account requires you to complete some information about yourself, which includes your banking details. Your account will be active as soon as you click submit. There is no activation waiting period.
Using the service is also quite simple and secure. Instadebit is not an e-wallet service, and you cannot deposit funds into your Instadebit account. The process is more accurately described as paying with a check online, if not simpler.
So, to pay using this method, you simply select it as your preferred option at the casinos cashier section, login to your Instadebit account to approve the transaction, and there you go. Your Instadebit account will be linked to your personal bank account which is where the funds will flow from.
How to Deposit Using Instadebit
The process of depositing money into your casino account isn’t complicated either. Follow our quick steps below:
- Navigate your way to the cashier’s section of your casino and choose Instadebit as your preferred method.
- Insert your Instadebit account details, along with the amount you would like to deposit.
- Then, choose to payout from your Instadebit account, not via wire transfer. Some casinos give you two options during this stage.
- Verify and confirm all the information that you’ve inserted and click submit.
- The money should reflect in your casino account in no time.
The Advantages on Using Instadebit
There are tons of advantages that come with using a banking method as seamless as Instadebit. We’ve listed some of these reasons for you below. We did not include any disadvantages because apart from the usual, unavoidable waiting period, we can’t think of any.
- Instadebit offers the same kind of anonymity that e-wallet services offer. None of your sensitive information is disclosed to the casino itself.
- There are no charges for creating your Instadebit account and any transaction fees required when using the method is charged to the casino.
- All deposits are instant and withdrawals take up to 3 business days.
- You can view your transaction history which is a great way to keep up with your spending.
- You have to personally verify/approve any deposits or withdrawals.
Instadebit Online Casinos FAQs
It costs nothing to create an account and all deposits made to the casino aren’t charged to you. You may however be charged a fee to withdraw funds from your bank account having used Instadebit as middle man.
Instadebit is a seamless online banking method available at thousands of websites, including casinos.
We have the deposit process clearly numbered above. But, in short, you simply head over to the cashier’s section at your casino and select Instadebit to start.
This particular method is heavy on the conformation and verification process. As soon as you’ve initiated a new transaction at your casino, you will have to log into your Instadebit account to approve and finalize the transaction.
Instadebit is certified by trusted authorities which means its safe for you to use.
They work more or less the same but there may be service charges for idebit transactions when Instadebit rarely charges.