Minimum deposit casinos allow you to place small wagers. This in itself has tons of advantages. One of the advantages is being able to play for longer. The other upside is you get to play as many games as you like because they are all more or less in budget.
Every player wants a casino that offers affordable min and max deposit limits. Not every player is a high roller, and so it’s important for casinos to ensure that they cater to everyone’s budget.
Minimum Deposit Casinos List
Minimum Deposit Casinos: Types
There are many types of minimum deposit casinos. Each has its own minimum limit that you must meet in order to play. These casinos include:
- $1 Minimum deposit casinos
$1 minimum deposit casinos are great because they offer low cost games. They also come in handy if you simply want to test out a strategy, or get a feel for the casino before fully committing yourself. But, there are some limitations as well. You may not be able to claim the casinos welcome bonus, and, if you do receive a deposit bonus, it will be a small amount. You may also be restricted to playing slots only.
- $5 Minimum deposit casinos
Some online casinos run a promo called 5 for 20. This means that whenever you make a deposit of $5 you will become eligible for a $20 bonus. $20 might not be enough to properly enjoy table games, but it’s certainly enough when playing slots at a minimum deposit casino.
- $10 Minimum deposit casinos
$10 minimum deposit casinos work just the same as $1 and $5 deposit casinos. The only difference is here the deposit limit is higher and you may be able to claim better and bigger bonuses.
Banking at a Minimum Deposit Casino
Making deposits and withdrawals at a minimum deposit casino is relatively easy and straightforward. All you do is log into your casino account, head over to the cashier’s section and make a deposit using any of the banking methods mentioned below.
- Credit Card – Credit card payments are instant so there’s no waiting period before you are able to make a deposit. You will have to wait a few working days to make a deposit using this method, though.
- E-wallet – e-wallet services are also instant, but the standout feature for using these methods is the anonymity that comes with using it. You do not have to insert your personal banking methods and all transactions are super easy and convenient.
- Prepaid Cards – Prepaid cards are used as a deposit method only. They are instant and anonymous just like e-wallet banking methods. It also serves as an excellent bankroll management tool because it limits you to funds loaded on the prepaid card only.
- Online Banking – Online banking has higher transaction fees than the payment methods mentioned above. It also has a waiting period on all withdrawals. But, its just as safe and secure as all the other methods mentioned above.
Using a Minimum Deposit Casino
Minimum deposit casinos come highly recommended to new online casino players. However, those are the kind of players who might not always be clued up on what to look out for. Fortunately, we are here to help you out. Here are a few things to consider before signing up at a casino that offers smalls deposits.
Remember that in some cases there are transaction fees attached to your everyday payments. When you are playing at a minimum deposit casino, it isn’t always fair to pay a lot in transaction fees when you’ll be withdrawing little. So, check what the fees are for all payment options provided.
Welcome Bonus Offer
Be aware that at most casinos you must deposit a specified amount to be eligible for a welcome bonus. This amount may be bigger than the minimum deposit allowed at the casino which means you will not benefit from the sign-up bonus.
However, you can always contact the casino and ask if it’s possible to raise the minimum deposit amount. That way you can meet the minimum deposit amount for the welcome bonus.
The Fine Print
Choosing a Casino
This article is about minimum deposit casinos, yes. But, that should not be the only thing you look out for. Also consider other areas of the casino like promos, licensing, games etc.
Minimum Deposit Casino FAQs
Yes, they are! Sign up at any of our casinos listed above to enjoy low stake games.
Absolutely. Just because the casino offers a lower deposit rate doesn’t mean you can make money from the casino.
A minimum deposit is one that gives you the opportunity to make small deposits, not forfeiting your chance to win money.
Yes, unfortunately there are some requirements that you must meet before you will be allowed to cash out any of the winnings you received. Be sure to read up on what they are.
It depends on the casino. But low deposit casinos generally do not offer welcome or deposit bonuses because there’s a minimum deposit you must make to be eligible for those bonuses, which usually start at about $25.
When you play at a minimum deposit casino you may only be allowed to play slot games as they usually have low betting limits.