When you play at a live casino, you can expect an exciting variation of regular casinos where the tables are streamed in real-time. Playing at an online casino doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, live casino games are a favourite amongst Aussies as they are convenient and interactive.
You get to play alongside a real-life croupier and real casino equipment. Live casinos offer players the best online and land-based casinos from their desktop or mobile phone.
Australian live dealer casinos have great features, and before you can start playing, you need to know what you are getting yourself into. Read our guide on how live casinos work and find top live dealer casinos.
Top Live Dealer Online Casinos 2021
Live Dealer Casino Page Content
- How We Review Live Casino Online
- Live Dealer Online Casino Games
- Best Live Casinos Apps
- Live Dealer Casino FAQs
One of the things that we cannot stress enough is finding a good casino is important. You will be playing for real money, and the last thing you want is to be playing at a rogue casino. So, there are few things that you have to bear in mind as an Australian player.
- Casino Legitimacy: read a few reviews and check out the casino to ensure they are licensed and regularly audited.
- Safety and Security: a regulated casino will ensure that your data is kept safe using high-end security measures
- Games Selection: make sure that the casino has the live dealer game that you want to play before making a deposit
- Software: check that the casino is supported by renowned software developers that offer fair quality games.
- Features: some of the features you need to look out for include dual camera angles, audio chat, or multiple game playing.
Live Dealer Casino Online: Banking
The one thing about playing casino games in real-time is that you have to pay using cash. It is rare to come across a free live dealer game. This is because running a such casino is quite costly. The dealers, studios, and overheads cost money.
Like virtual casinos, you will need to make a deposit to your live dealer casino account to play. There are various ways in which you can do this, such as credit cards like Visa and Mastercard. Other banking methods include cryptocurrency and e-wallet like Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, bitcoin, and more.
Before you make any kind of deposit, make sure you have signed up for a Licensed And Regulated casino. Ensure that the casino uses SSL encryption to keep your data safe and don’t give third parties information.
Like with any other casino, the games are the real reason to sign up. This is no different when you register for a live gambling establishment. There is a vast selection of live dealer online casino games that you can choose. Of course, the selection of games will vary from casino to casino. Here are some of the games that you will find online
- Lives blackjack
- Live Roulette
- Super Sic Bo
- Live Baccarat
There are many other games such as Hold’em variations, lottery games, dream catcher, and much more.
Top Live Casino Real Money: Pros and Cons
When playing online, there will always be some good and bad elements to remember. We look at the benefits of the live experience and the disadvantages.
- The games are interactive and legit
- No random number generators are used
- All games are played at the dealer’s pace
- Payouts tend to be faster than what you would find at a brick-and-mortar casino
- There are amazing bonuses and promotions up for grabs
- You can join in on games at any time from your computer or mobile
- If you lose internet connection, your hand will be played out according to casino rules
- Bad internet will affect the streaming of the game
- There aren’t as many games as at virtual casinos
- Not a lot of casinos offer live dealer tables.
- You may find that bets are slightly higher.
Live Dealer Casino: Developers
We have to admit that live software truly makes the live playing experience one of a kind. Software developers make sure that each game works properly, has a good interface, and is easy to manoeuvre.
With live games, there aren’t a lot of developers in the game. But that doesn’t mean Aussie players have limited choices. Some of the best live software developers include
- Evolution Gaming
- Vivo Gaming: live casino software
While no app only focuses on live games, many other casino apps offer live dealer games. It works because you will need to ensure that the casino you have signed up to has a casino app.
Most apps will be compatible with android and iOS devices. You will be able to play all your favourite live games on your mobile phone.
A Live Casino is the online version of a land-based casino with a real croupier, table, and players.
No, if you play at a reputable casino site, the games should not be rigged. Virtual casinos are audited regularly to make sure that they offer safe and fair games.
Live casino games are games that you play with a real dealer with the table being streamed to your computer or mobile device.
Yes, there are few casinos offering demo live casino games. But these are hard to come by.
No, each live casino0 game is played at the dealer’s pace, and you will not be able to speed the game up.
Yes, and No, this depends on the casino. Some casinos will let you play using your web browser, and others will require you to download the casino software.
Are Australian players allowed at live dealer casinos?
Yes, many live dealer casino players accept Aussie players.
Some of the table games you will find include roulette, Caribbean stud, Hold’em, blackjack and baccarat.
Yes, most live casinos have been optimized for mobile. You will need to make sure that the casino is compatible with your device.
Casinonic is the best live casino online.