Learning how to play blackjack is one of the best ways of ensuring that you make money when playing at internet casinos. If you have no clue how to play the game, you can lose money rather than make money. Not to worry, because we are here to help. We take a look at how you can play blackjack step by step for beginners. Advanced players can also use this guide to recap on their gameplay.
Play Blackjack at Top Casinos
Links On How To Play Blackjack And Win
If you want to start playing blackjack for real money, there are several things but you need to know.
- For starters, you need to be registered at a reputable casino site that offers blackjack.
- Once you have registered at this casino site, you have to make a real money deposit into the casino. You can use any of the payment methods on offer that is best convenient for you.
- Also, keep your eye out for any bonuses on offer as many casino sites offer bonuses and promotions that you can use to play blackjack.
- When all this is done, you can play any of the blackjack games on offer.
Like with any game, before you start playing, you need to know what the game rules are. Blackjack is no different. The main objective in playing Online Blackjack is to get a hand that is as close as possible to 21. You will be playing against the dealer, and whoever has the best hand will win the game. The rules of blackjack a pretty simple.
Firstly, you will make a bet, and then the dealer will give you two cards face up. The dealer will then deal himself two cards. One will be face-up, and the other one will be face down. You will then decide whether or not you’d like to hit, stand, surrender or split.
The dealer is the last to act, and they will stand on a hand of 17 or more. If they have a hand of 16, they will hit. Lastly, you will win if you have a better hand than that with the dealer’s. It is also important to remember that depending on the blackjack variation you’re playing, these rules may differ slightly.
Learn How to Play Blackjack Ste-by-Step
Now that you know the basics of playing blackjack, we will look at several things that are also important when playing This casino game.
1. Card Values
Online blackjack is played using eight decks of cards that each have 52 cards and them. When you play blackjack, the Joker card is not used. Cards from 2 to 10 keep their face values. The Jack, Queen and King count as ten and the Ace card is valued at 1 or 11.
2. Know the Table
Unlike many other casino games, the blackjack table is pretty easy to understand. It has a straightforward layout, with each variation looking slightly different.
The most common thing that you will find at blackjack tables is where you can place your minimum and maximum bets.
Some blackjack tables also include a payout for the various bets, such as the insurance bet. You will also notice that on the table, there is a circle that is opposite to where the dealer cards go, and this is where you place your bet.
3. Learn The 5 Important Decisions
Once the bets have been made and the dealer has dealt you your cards you need to know how to play. There are five decisions that can be made with your blackjack hand.
- Hit – this is when you would like more cards to improve your hand total. The dealer will give you cards one at a time until you bust or when you choose to stand. There is no limit on the number that you can take.
- Stand – if you are happy with the hand total of the first two cards have been given, you can choose to stand. No additional cards will be given to you.
- Split – if you get a pair of cards, you can choose to put up a second bet to split the two cards into two individual hands. Each of these hands will be played individually, and they both have their bet.
- Double Down – if you were dealt a hand with an advantageous total, you want to take an initial card. You can double your wager and get an additional card.
- Surrender – if you have been dealt a hand that you were not confident about. You are given the option to give up and get half your initial wager back.
4. Understand the Basic Strategy
The basic strategy tells you when you should hit, stand or surrender while looking at the dealer’s up card. A strategy is a mathematical approach that helps you make the best decisions based on the cards that you have been dealt.
For instance, if the dealer has a 10, 9, 8, or 7, you should not stop drawing until you’ve made a total of 17 or more. If the dealer’s upcard is a 6, 5 of 4, then you should stop drawing as the dealer could have a total of 12 or higher.
The basic strategy also tells you when you should stop taking cards to avoid a bust. The most crucial information that you also learn from the basic strategy is that you should hit if you have been dealt and eight or less. Don’t split a pair of 10s, 5s or 4s. If the dealer has a total of 17, then you should not stand if your total is between 12 and 16.
5. Play Online
Blackjack is one of the best casino games that you can play online that pays well. Learning how to play is one of the best things that you can do for yourself and your bankroll. There are plenty of casinos that offer the game. In fact, it is rare to find a casino that doesn’t offer Blackjack. Make sure that you play at a repeatable casino site. Licensed casinos will display their licensing details at the bottom of the site or on their about section.
If you are planning on being the dealer at the next blackjack game with friends or family. You will need to know how to play like a dealer. For starters, dealers don’t place bets, and they don’t have to play minimum.
The dealer’s gameplay starts after the player has placed their bet. You will deal one card face up and clockwise to each player. You will then deal one card for yourself face down. Then you will deal the second cards face up also in a clockwise direction. Then you will also get another card, but this one will be face up.
- If your two cards are below 17, you will be required to hit.
- Should your cards have a total greater than 16, you will be required to stay.
- You will receive your first card after the player has seen their cards.
- After the bets have been finalized, you will reveal your second card.
After you have and the player has played their hand, one of two things can happen. You can either bust and the even money to any hands that are still in the game. Secondly, if both your hand and the players hand is still in the game, it will be a battle of who has the better hand. If you are the dealer have the better hand the player loses. If you and the player have the same hand total it will end in a push. Should the player had the better hand they will be paid one time their wager.
Other Blackjack Guides