If there’s one thing that you’ll enjoy your related, you can enjoy different variations, such as European Roulette. This variation of roulette has a lower house page than what you’ll find in my American variant. It is one of the popular variations, but you’ll find it at top casinos sites before, where it is worthwhile knowing how to play the game.
So, how different is European Roulette from all the other variations? It is not all that different however it does have its own unique rules strategy and RTP. Not to worry, using our guide, he’ll be able to play European Roulette and a matter of minutes. We also included some of the top casino sites in Australia that offer this variation of roulette.
Play European Roulette Online
European Roulette Game Page Content
- How to play European Roulette
- European roulette payout chart
- Bets at a European roulette casino
- Free European roulette
European Roulette Wheel
The European roulette wheel has 37 pockets. These are numbered 1 to 36 and one green pocket which is marked 0. The pockets alternate between black and red where there is an equal number of each colour.
The numbers on the wheel will correlate with those that are on the table. The numbers are scattered randomly on the wheel however, 18 will be red, and 18 will be black. There will be no more than two even or odd numbers following one another on the wheel.
Learning how to play, you can let Walmart take hours of your time. The game please similarly to American and French roulette. The point of the game is to predict which number you think the ball will land on. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to play the game.
- Find and register to a casino site that offers European Roulette.
- Secondly, deposit into your casino account using any of the available payment methods.
- Head to the gaming selection and click on the European came that you would like to play
- Make anyone of the bet and click on the spin button.
- When the ball lands in any specific pocket, that number will be revealed as the winning number.
- You can then decide if you would like to carry out or continue playing.
With all the bets that can be made, you’re probably wondering what the payout of each bet is. Below is a table that displays the odds and payout of each bet in European Roulette
|Bets||European Roulette Payouts||European Roulette Odds|
|Straight||35 to 1||2.7%|
|Split||17 to 1||5.4%|
|Street||11 to 1||8.1%|
|Corner||8 to 1||10.8%|
|Column||2 to 1||32.4%|
|Dozen||2 to 1||32.4%|
|Red/Black||1 to 1||48.6%|
|Even/Odd||1 to 1||48.6%|
|Low/High||1 to 1||48.6%|
One of the best parts of playing any role in a game is that various bets can be made. We explain all eh different bets found in European Roulette below
- Straight bet – this is when you place a bet on one number only.
- Split – this bet is made on two adjacent numbers, and he will put your chip on the borderline of these two numbers to meet
- Street– this bet is made on three numbers and one more.
- Corner – This is also known as the basket bet, and you’ll be placing a bet on four numbers by placing it ship on the corner we’re all numbers need.
- Six-line bet – this bet is placed on two rows
- Column bet – this is a wager on 12 numbers. In one column, there are three columns that you can choose from.
- Dozen bet – this bet is placed on 12 placed on the full house with the numbers each. You can play that on the 1st, 2nd third dozen.
Even Money Bets
- Black or red –place your chips on either the black or the red place on the table.
- Even or odd – you were choosing whether or not the ball will end on an even or an odd number.
- High or low– with this bet, you are wagering on whether the ball Will land on a loan number which is between 1 and 18, or if it will end on a high number between 19 and 36
Not all casino players are comfortable with playing for real money from the get-go. And luckily, there is a variety of roulette casinos that allow you to play European Roulette for free before play for real money.
You can do this by logging into the casino site of your choice and opting to play the demo version of the game. This will allow you to get a feel of all the different pitting versions and the gameplay. You can also use this weekend to practice your strategy or betting systems before playing for your money.
FAQS About European Roulette Table
European Roulette is a variation of online roulette, which is played with one zero in the wheel. The game has a return to player of 97.3%
The best bet in roulette is any of the even-money bet. This includes the colour even or odd as well as the high or low bet.
To play European Roulette, you will need to predict which number will the ball land on. He will then place your trip on the corresponding bet on the roulette table. The wheel will be spun, and if the ball lands where you had predicted, he will be paid out accordingly.
To beat this military Asian he will need to use a betting strategy. One of the top strategies that you can use to play this game is the Martingale strategy. If you win, he will place the same wet again; however, if you lose, he will increase your bet x2.
No American roulette is not better than European variation. Not only does the European variation have better odds. However, the return-to-play is much higher than what you’d find in the American variation.
There is no way of guaranteeing that you will win each time you play European Roulette. However, if you use a betting strategy, you increase your chances of winning and better your odds.
The European version of the game has 37 pockets. Pocket 1236 range between red and black was the 37th pocket is the green pocket.
The major difference between the American and European variations of the game is that American roulette has two zero pockets for 0 and 00. European Roulette, on the other hand, only has 10. The additional 0 in the American way late does change the RTP of the game.
You would have to register an account with a casino site that offers this variation of the game. To play for real money, you have to make a deposit using any banking methods on offer. Once your money has been loaded into your account, you can then click on the European came from the gaming selection. Then place your bets wait for the real to be spun, and if it lands on in the predicted number, you will win.
Is there is a vast number of casinos that offer European Roulette, such as Ozwin, Andromeda, Bovegas, High Country and Slots Plus Casino.