Casinos that accept Click2Pay are some of the best e-wallet Casino sites online. These gambling sites allow you to make instant deposits to enjoy safe and secure gaming online. Getting started at Click2Pay casinos is easy and fast.
We have created a comprehensive guide on using Click2Pay to make deposits and withdrawals at our top-rated casino sites. We have also included the pros and cons that come with using this payment method.
Best Casinos Accepting Click2Pay
Quick Click2Pay Australia Page Content
- Click2Pay sign up
- Click2Pay review for deposits
- Withdrawals using Click2Pay
- Mobile Click2Pay account
For Aussie players that are new to online gambling, Click2Pay is an e-wallet service that lets you make transactions efficiently online. This payment service is similar to Neteller and Skrill and allows you to transfer funds from your Click2Pay account into your casino account in a matter of minutes.
The payment method uses an advanced encryption system to keep all your data secured. This is also one of the safest online payment methods that Australian players can use. To make your payments using you will have to create an account on the official Click2Pay website.
You will need the username ID as well as a personal account number (PAN) to complete transactions online. When you have, please bear in mind that you will have to fill in the registration form and confirm your account before using it. Before you can use your wallet at top casino sites, you will have to fund it. You can do this by using payment methods such as a Visa or MasterCard Credit or debit card as well as wire transfer.
When you have completed your Click2Pay account registration, you can now use the wallet to make deposits into the casino site of your choice. This will only be possible if the casino that you have selected to play with except Click2Pay as a deposit method. The minimum deposit amount will vary from casino to casino, but it is generally about $20.
Making deposits using this banking method is easy. Here are five easy steps that you can follow to make deposits.
- Make sure that you have registered for your Click2Pay account and have your PAN card with you.
- Head to the cashier at the casino site of your choice.
- Select Click2Pay as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your casino account as well as all the required information such as your email address, and the PAN code, and your password.
- Wait a few moments before the amount is transferred from your Click2Pay account into your casino account.
Once you have played real money casino games, you’re going to want to make a withdrawal from the casino site. Again, this is an easy process when you have a Click2Pay account. Hear the steps that you need to follow in order to make withdrawals.
- Firstly you will have to be signed in to your Click2Pay account.
- Secondly, sign in to the casino site you’d like to make a withdrawal from.
- Head to the cashier or the banking method and go to the withdrawal section.
- Choose Click2Pay as your withdrawal method of choice. Lastly, enter the amount that you’d like to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- You will have to make sure that you have played through any bonuses that you have claimed and that you have enough funds in your casino account to make this withdrawal.
Once these funds have been transferred to your Click2Pay account, you will be able to withdraw this amount using a Direct bank transfer, check or a Maestro card which you can use at an ATM.
Click2Pay Online Casinos: Pros and Cons
Playing at using an e-wallet is easy and one of the most preferred methods of payment. However, there are some advantages and disadvantages to using prickly pear top casino sites. Below with detail out the various pros and cons
- It is a user-friendly payment method that all Aussie players can use.
- It is one of the most cost and time-effective payment methods, which lets you make transactions in a matter of minutes.
- Making withdrawals using this payment method is quick and efficient.
- There is a wide withdrawal limit that can be found at various casino sites.
- You can fund your wallet using various cards.
- No fees will be charged for using this banking method as a withdrawal method.
- You can expect to make highly secure transactions using the payment method stop all payments are made anonymously and our Private
- When funding your wallet using a credit card, you can incur a 3% fee.
- There are not a lot of online casino sites that use this payment method
- Click2Pay limits your withdrawals and deposits after signing up. However, these limitations will be lifted once you have completed your KYC and have verified your identity.
With many of the players continuously playing on their mobile devices, it is helpful to use a banking method on their mobile devices as well. Click2Pay has ensured that all the users can make transactions on their mobile devices by creating a mobile app. You can use this mobile app to make deposits and withdrawals to and from your account. This mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
Is Click2play Legit?
Yes, Click2Pay is legit. We understand why many Australian players question whether or not Click2Pay is a legit banking method. While there are many scammers online, you want to ensure that every time you make a transaction at the casino site of your choice, it is well protected. And this is especially important when you were making large transactions.
This payment method uses an innovative encryption system that is hard to crack. Thise-wallet service also ensures that your private details are well-kept far from hackers. When making withdrawals or deposits using your account, you’ll be required to enter the PAN code that only you should have.
This payment method also allows you to enjoy gambling online with a level of anonymity. If you come across any issues, there is a 24/7 live chat support which you can contact to solve any problem
Top Online Banking Methods