Welcome to the best Mastercard Casino guide. Mastercard is one of the most popular payment methods, not only at casinos in Australia but at other establishments all around the world. This credit card payment method can be used at both internet and land-based casinos.
In this article, we discuss all there is to know about using your Mastercard at online casino sites. We discuss how the payment option works, where to get a Mastercard as well as how to deposit or withdraw using your card.
Best Mastercard Casinos 2021
Mastercard Casinos Page Content
- How Does It Work?
- Mastercard Casino Credit Limits
- Where to Get a Mastercard
- Types of Mastercard Payments
- How to Make Deposits at a Mastercard Casino
- How to Make Withdrawals Using Mastercard
- The Advantages and Disadvantages
Mastercard Online Casinos
We are certain that almost every player has heard about Mastercard due to the fact that it’s accepted and used in nearly 210 countries worldwide with over 25 million businesses listing it as a payment method that they accept. So, if you enjoy gambling at offshore casinos then Mastercard is a sure option for you.
Your Mastercard is linked to your personal bank account so it’s almost guaranteed that who you are sending money to, will receive it. It works on a credit policy that allows you to send money from your bank account to another account (the recipient) even if you do not have money in your personal bank account at that time. You can send money to a Mastercard casino at any time and from anywhere.
These kinds of payments can also be seen as a loan for when you do have the money readily available in your account. Of course, the money you’ve sent to the recipient will be deducted from your account as soon as money becomes available in your normal bank account. Some providers even let you pay back over a certain period if you are unable to pay back over the period that they’ve stipulated.
So, if there’s a limited promotion happening at the casino, and you for whatever reason don’t have enough funds to make a deposit, you can use your Mastercard. However, do not go overboard.
Mastercard doesn’t allow its users to spend money recklessly which is one of the reasons why it’s a safe option to use at casinos. How much credit you receive on your card per month is limited and ultimately determined by how much you earn. But even before this happens, the provider does a thorough credit check on all applicants to see if they are trustworthy candidates.
The most common place to get a Mastercard is at all well-known banks. But, there are also other organizations like large businesses or chain stores who may have the authority to issue you a Mastercard if they are in a partnership agreement with Mastercard.
If you are an existing Mastercard user, you may already know this. However, for players looking at switching payments methods, listen up. Mastercard is one service but there are more than one Mastercard accounts, and each one has unique advantages. Here’s a look at the different types of Mastercard accounts that you can have. Then, decide which one is best suited for your casino banking needs:
Standard Mastercard – This is the most basic account that you can have and works great for everyday purchases. However, this account doesn’t offer the same kind of liability protection as the others when you make unauthorized payments.
Gold Mastercard – Gold accounts offer greater purchasing power and features a point system where you accrue points for each purchase you make using your card. All points can eventually be exchanged for rewards. This is the preferred choice for many Australian players.
Platinum, World, and Word Elite Mastercard’s – Platinum, World, and World Elite users are offered a lot more purchasing freedom and security from potential theft. They are also given best rewards and other perks. All exclusive services and rewards are offered in varying degrees depending on the type of account you have. High rollers and exclusive VIP Club members are the best suitors.
The deposit process at the casinos that we recommend is fairy hassle free and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Follow our quick steps below to get started.
- Once you’ve signed up at a real money casino site, you must register your Mastercard details with the casino. To do this you must navigate your way to the cashier’s section of the casino and fill in your banking details in the spaces provided.
- Then, request to make a deposit using Mastercard and insert the amount you would like to transfer. Ensure that you deposit enough money to meet the minimum deposit requirement of that specific casino.
- All that’s left to do is click enter and wait for the money to reflect in your bank account.
Making withdrawals at any casino usually involves more steps. This is to ensure that all winnings go to the rightful winner. Most casino sites ask that you submit certain documentation upon registering an account. The documents asked for may include a copy of Your ID, contact details and address. Some casinos may even ask for a utility bill. These documents are used during the verification process of any withdrawal and if you have not provided the information, your withdrawal may be denied. Follow our quick steps below to cash out your winnings:
- To cashout any winnings, make you way over to the cashier’s section and select withdraw.
- Choose the Mastercard credit card option and also insert the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Be sure to check the maximum withdrawal limit of the casino and be careful to not exceed that amount.
- How long you’ll wait before the money is in your account will depend on the casino you have chosen. On average the whole process takes between a few hours and a few days, not more than that. It may also depend on how much money you are withdrawing.
There are pros and cons that come with playing at a Mastercard casino. In our experience, the pros outweigh the cons but we’ll let you decide for yourself. Have a look at the good and the bad that comes with Mastercard deposits and withdrawals.
- Highly secure and reliable payment option
- Offered at most online casinos
- All deposits reflect instantly with little to no service fees
- A convenient way to bank
- The interest rate on credit card tend to be high
- Misusing your Mastercard can lead to great debt.