Welcome to the best eCheck casino guide. eChecks is but one of the many payment methods offered at online casinos today. This easy-to-use banking option may not be as popular as e-wallet services, but there are some players who prefer to use this method over others.
In this guide, we’ll discuss what eChecks are, how they work, and how to make deposits and withdrawals using this method. We also list some of the best eCheck casino sites available at real money casino sites today.
Top eCheck Casino Sites
eCheck Page Content
- How to Deposit Using eCheck
- How to Withdraw Using eCheck
- Fees and Processing Time
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using eCheck
How it Works
eCheck as a payment method has been around for over two decades and overtime became a payment method at gambling sites. eChecks is simply an abbreviation for the term “electronic checks’ and is the digital version of the traditional paper checks.
When you make a deposit using eCheck, money is transferred from your personal bank account into your casino account through networks like SWIFT.
Processing an eCheck is similar to the processing of paper checks, only faster. Traditionally you would have to manually fill in a paper check and hand it over to the person or establishment that you are paying. Electronic checks simplify this process, allowing you to save both time and paper.
The process of making a deposit or withdrawal using eCheck is fairly easy. You must have an existing bank account and there is no middle man, making this a very secure method. You can make the payment from your desktop, but also through mobile apps while you are on the go. Follow the easy steps below.
- Log into your casino account and make your way to the cashier’s section. Once there, select eCheck as your preferred deposit method.
- At this stage, you may be directed to a new page where you’ll be asked to complete information like the name of your bank, your bank account details, and a bank routing number. You must also insert the amount you would like to deposit. Make sure this amount meets the minimum deposit amount at the casino.
- When you’ve submitted the information, the verification process begins where the casino contacts the bank to confirm the request. If everything is in order, your bank will issue the eCheck to the casino in question.
- There is a waiting period of about 1-3 days before all funds will reflect in your account.
- That settles the deposit process, and you may now play casino games for real money.
If you would like to withdraw your winnings at an eCheck casino, you can follow the steps below.
- Head over to the cashier’s section and request a withdrawal
- Select eCheck as your preferred method and insert the exact amount you would like to cashout.
- If it’s your first time withdrawing using eCheck, you may be asked to complete some information.
- Double-check that all the information you’ve provided is correct and that your withdrawal meets all the casino requirements.
- The entire process also takes about 3 days to complete, and you should have your money thereafter.
There are fees involved in any financial transaction, and there may be an awaiting period too. Fortunately, there are very little, and in some instances, no fees involved when you transfer money into your casino account using eCheck. You will have to check the exact amount with your casino as this does differ. The waiting period for all transactions ranges between 24 hours to 72 hours depending on the speediness of your bank and casino.
Every player has their own preferences when it comes to banking. One player might prefer e-wallet services while others prefer Bitcoin and there are reasons for this. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eCheck at casinos.
- Highly secure method that offers a degree of anonymity
- Unlike with credit card payments, you can only transfer money you have
- Little to no transaction fee involved
- There’s a 3-day waiting period for deposits
- Not all casinos offer this payment method
FAQs About eCheck Casinos
To deposit using this method you must select it as your preferred option and follow the prompts.
An eCheck, also known as an electronic check, is simply the digital version of a traditional paper check.
Yes, they certainly are. Not every casino has eChecks listed as an option though so first double check this before you sign up at the casino.
Yes, you can make withdrawals using eChecks. We’ve detailed the process above but its fairy simple and takes between 24 – 72 hours to process, on average.
For the exact amounts you will have to check in with your casino as they do differ. The fees are generally very low and should be very affordable.
eChecks do reply on financial networks like SWIFT so these are limited to weekdays.
To send an eCheck to your casino you must make your way over to the cashier’s section and select eCheck as a deposit option. Fill in the required information and wait for the transaction to process.