PayPal is one of the most trusted e-wallet banking services available at top online casinos today. Our casinos offer a range of secure banking methods and PayPal is certainly one of those. E-Wallet services in general are very popular options among Australian players because they are so quick and easy to use.
In this PayPal guide, we’ll discuss how it works and how to create a PayPal account at casinos. We’ll also mention some of the advantages and disadvantages that come with using this method.
Online Casinos That Accept PayPal
How PayPal Works
PayPal is a financial services provider with over 200 million users around the globe. The platform is super diverse and allows you to receive deposits in 100 different currencies, and lets you withdraw money in over 56 global currencies.
Many online casinos have PayPal as a deposit and/or withdrawal method. When you have a PayPal account you can easily transfer casino winnings from your desktop or mobile straight into your wallet. To do this you only need your email address.
How to Create a PayPal Account
If you would like to use PayPal as your preferred banking method at our casinos you must first set up an account with them. The registration process is fairly simple, all you need is your email address and correct banking details. All this information must be inserted directly on the PayPal website.
With PayPal can transfer money from your personal bank account to your PayPal account. Or, you can use the method as a middle man from any of your personal banking accounts to your casino account.
Here are the steps in summary:
- Create a PayPal account using your email address
- Sign into your account and add your banking details in the specified area
- Transfer money to and from whatever account you wish
- Verify and confirm the transaction
Casino Deposits Using PayPal
You are able to make casino deposits using Paypal from your desktop, laptop or mobile. Casinos do things differently, but the banking process should remain the same. Making deposits to any casino is quite simple. See our steps below.
- Double check if your PayPal account has funds, or check that your account is linked to another personal account that does.
- Navigate your way to the cashiers section of the casino and choose PayPal as a payment option.
- Then, insert the exact amount that you would like to deposit. Make sure you meet the minimum deposit requirement for that particular casino.
- Deposits to your casino account should reflect immediately.
- All that’s left to do now is wait for the money to reflect and start playing.
Casino Withdrawals Using PayPal
Withdrawals at some casinos can be a hassle, and there’s often a long waiting period before you actually receive your money. Fortunately, one of the advantages of using this particular method is its fast payout times.
- The first thing to do before you proceed to cashout is ensure that you’ve met the wagering requirements of the casino.
- Some casinos ask that you provide a few supporting documents which they use for verification purposes when a cashout is requested. Be sure to submit those at this stage.
- The next step involves choosing how much money you would like to withdraw. The amount you select must meet, or be below the maximum cashout limit of the casino.
- If a processing time applies, you will have to wait for the process to be complete before you will see any money reflect in your PayPal account.
- From there you can either spend the money from that account, or transfer it to your personal banking account and spend it from there. How you choose to spend your earnings is completely up to you.
Fees and Processing Times
Transferring funds to and from accounts shouldn’t take long at all and there are no limits placed on how much you can deposit or withdraw using PayPal. Most casinos do not charge a service fee for this method, but PayPal itself might charge you a transaction fee. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of use upon creating an account. Also, all PayPal transaction funds reflect in record time making it one of the fasted banking methods at casinos.
PayPal Casino Mobile
Remember that creating a PayPal account, making deposits and withdrawals can all be done from your smartphone for added convenience. Modernized online casinos are fully compatible with mobile and you can do just about everything the same way you do on desktop.
Advantages of Using PayPal
- Quick processing time for deposits and withdrawals
- Safe, secure, and convenient payment option
- Available in over 200 markets around the world
- Operates in hundreds of currencies
Disadvantages of Using PayPal
- Limited number of PayPal casinos available
PayPal Casino FAQs
Yes, there are some online casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method. But unfortunately, not every casino does.
We list a few casinos that accept PayPal in our table above. Visit anyone of them to start playing for real money using PayPal.
Its simple, go to the cashier’s section of the online casino and select PayPal as a deposit or withdrawal method. Insert the amount you would like to deposit or withdraw. If it’s a deposit, the money should reflect in your account almost immediately.
Log into your PayPal account and click “wallet”. Then click on the transfer money option, followed by the option to add money to your account. Then, choose the bank you want to use along with any other requested info and press “add”.
To win blackjack with a $100 bill you must use your money sparingly. Bankroll management is key here.
Yes, it certainly does. Bovada is a very popular online casino that offers a host of banking methods for you to use, including PayPal.
It’s pretty straightforward. All you do is login to the casino of your choice and navigate your way to the cashier’s section. Once there, request to make a deposit and select the PayPal option.
There are many benefits to using this e-wallet service. For starters all payments made with PayPal is quick and easy. They also offer maximum security, and is known for being one of the safest options around.