If you are an Aussie looking for the best online casino to play at, look out for Australian Dollar Casinos. These casinos accept deposits and withdrawals made using AUD. This means that not all casinos that accept Aussie players will accept the Australian dollar.
In our guide, we share how to find the top AUD online casinos, how they work, the benefits of playing at these casinos, and list the best Australian Dollar casino sites.
Best AUD Casinos Online
What are Australian Dollar Casinos?
These casinos offer Aussie players the convenience of making deposits and withdrawals using AUD. You will use the Australian dollars to play your favorite casino games online for real money. The casino will denote that they accept the currency when you make deposits or withdrawals.
When Aussies choose to play at an Australian Dollar casino, they avoid converting their AU$ to the currency that the casino uses. In most cases, the online casinos use the US Dollar currency, which means that Australian players will have to convert to this currency.
How to Find the Best AUD$ Online Casinos
Fortunately for Aussie players, there are a lot of Australian casinos on the internet. The only challenge will be finding the best out of the available options. Here at BestAustralianCasinoSItes.com, we have a review process to help us find the best Australian casinos. You are more than welcome to use the same process to find your AU$ casino.
Here are the things that you must look out for:
Benefits of Playing at Casinos that Accept Australian Dollars
There are great benefits of playing at an Australian casino. We have already mentioned some above, but we will share more of these benefits here.
- It is easier to manage your budget: Since you won’t have to convert to a different currency, it will be easy to make a budget that you can manage. You will be able to know how much you are spending on your
- Get Australian dollar bonuses: Casinos that accept Australian dollars will offer you bonuses in the same currency, which makes claiming them easy. The bonuses will also be displayed in AUD$.
- No currency conversion fees: You will not be charged any fees for using the AU$ because there is no need to convert your money.
- Currency choice: Some casinos offer the option to choose various currencies. If you choose the Australian dollar, your account balance and game denominations will be shown in the same currency, so there won’t be
Popular Banking Options at Australian Dollar Casinos
It is important that the Australian dollar casino offers banking options that are easily accessible to Australian players. Luckily for Aussie players, there are a few available options, but not all of them will be available at the Australian casinos.
Here are the options that you can choose from:
- Neosurf: This banking option is a prepaid voucher that allows you to make deposits and withdrawals at casino sites. You will use a 10-digit code to make your transactions.
- PaysafeCard: This option is an e-wallet and allows you to make transactions without using your banking information. You can also use the prepaid vouchers from this option.
- Maestro: With this option, you will only be able to use the funds that you have on the debit card.
- Bitcoin: You will be anonymous when using this option, and the deposits and withdrawals are instant, making it very convenient.
Australian Dollar Casinos FAQs
Do all casino sites accept Australian dollars?
No, not all casino sites accept the Australian dollar. Even though you will find that the casino accepts Australian players, it is possible that they don’t accept AUD$.
What kind of games can I play at Australian Casinos?
You will have the options to choose casino games such as online pokies, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, video poker and many more. The game offering will be similar to what most casinos offer.
Are Australian Dollar Casinos safe?
Yes and no. Yes, only if you play at a casino that is regulated and often audited by independent organisations. No, because not all casinos that accept Australian dollars are regulated and safe.
How do I withdraw at an Australian dollar casino?
You will visit the cashier page and choose to make a withdrawal. Then choose the banking option that you will use to make your withdrawal. Add the amount you want to withdraw and submit your withdrawal. You will wait for the request to be processed, and then you will have your money in your account.
Can I play free games at Australian dollar casinos?
Yes, you can play free games at most Australian dollar casinos. You can try out their game offering before you can risk any real cash. When you play for free, you don’t have to deposit your AU$ to play the free games.