ecoPayz is one of the long-standing gambling payments options available at internet casinos. The e-wallet service has made it possible for Aussie players to make easy transactions to and from the casino accounts.
ecoPayz has become extremely popular as it allows players to make transactions on a mobile app compatible with Android and iOS devices. If you would like to know more about how this globally accepted ewallet service works, keep reading.
We explain how to make deposits and withdrawals at casino sites accepting ecoPayz. We also share the pros and cons and have listed the top 10 ecoPayz casinos online.
ecoPayz Accepted Online Casinos
ecoPayz Casino Page Content
The banking method EcoPayz started as ecoCards but later changed its name and made ecoCards one of their products. This e wallet service works similarly to a PayPal account where you have to fund your eco account via your bank.
You can use your ecoPayz account to make transfers to merchants and web-based casinos. To get started, you will need to create your ecoPayz account. This can easily be done from the ecoPayz website, where you will find a join us button. Once you click on this button, all you have to do is fill in the details and create your account for free.
Aussie players don’t need a bank account or a credit check in order to create the ecoPayz account. Once that is done, you’ll be able to make deposits, withdrawals, purchases and transfers using this account. There are various eco services that you can use, such as the ecoPayz card, ecoPayz virtual card and ecoPayz voucher.
Before you can use your account at a casino site of your choice, you will have to fund this account. Whether you were using the ecoAccount or ecoPayz MasterCard, there are between four and five tiers with each of these options.
With each tier, there is a specified fee for various services. The ecoAccount has five tiers which are classic, silver, gold, platinum and VIP. Registration is free on all tiers.However, there are various fees for sending and receiving money. The higher up you go and tiers, the more confident information you’ll have to share with the service. As a result, you get higher online payment limits and better service with each tier.
When adding funds to your ecoPayz account, you have to verify your card with ecoPayz. This verification process only starts when you are about to make your first deposit. The e-wallet service will then make a micro deposit into your card account. You don’t need to check your statement to find the sum. Once you find it enter this into the ecoPayz website to make your card available for deposits. Credit or debit card deposit carry a 1.69% fee. You can also make deposits using an ecoPayz Voucher or bank wire.
When withdrawing money from your account, you can do that using a variety of options. You can either send the money to your eco web card, which provides you with a MasterCard number that you can use to make purchases online. Alternatively, you can apply for a physical ecoPayz card. You’ll be able to withdraw funds from your account into your bank account via wire transfer as well.
ecoPayz allows the players to make deposits into the casino account using three different ways. You can make deposits using your eco account ecoPayz virtual card or ecoPayz card. Below we detail out how to make deposits into your eco casino account.
- Head to the cashier and select deposits. Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
- If you were using your account, confirm the transaction online, and the amount will be transferred from your eco account to the casino account.
- Suppose you were using the virtual card or your physical card, select MasterCard from the payment method options. You will then have to follow the prompts in order to complete the process.
- Your amount will be transferred into your casino account instantly when you have completed the transaction process.
Making withdrawals is a simple and hassle-free process. The withdrawal process is much like the deposit process; however, in this case, you’ll be the one receiving the money.
- Make sure there are funds in your casino account that can be withdrawn. This includes double-checking that you have played out all the bonuses that you have claimed and that there is money that you can withdraw.
- Head to the casino cashier and select ecoPayz as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw from your casino account.
- If you were using your eco account to make the withdrawal, it will take between two to three days to receive your money after the casino has processed your withdrawal.
- However, if you were using your virtual card or eco card, this may take a bit longer.
- Finalize the withdrawal and simply wait for the amount to appear in your eco account.
ecoPayz Login Pros and Cons
Before you can commit to an online payment service, you need to weigh both the perks and drawbacks of using the service. Like with many other banking methods, the payment has its advantages and disadvantages that you need to take into consideration. Below we weigh out both the good and the bad of using ecoPayz at top casino sites
- EcoPayz is easy to set up and use. It is also one of the safest ewallet services online.
- You can use ecoPayz as a Middleman between your bank account and web-based casinos.
- If you were looking for a banking method that offers quick cash out, this payment option does that.
- There are a number of casinos online that accept ecoPayz.
- While the payment option is an e-wallet service, it also allows Aussie players the opportunity to have a physical card which they can use to make purchases on transfers.
- You can use this payment method to make both deposits and withdrawals online.
- While ecoPayz is available in Australia, there are a number of other countries where it is not available for use.
- You will incur some fees when making transactions from the payment option into your bank account
EcoPayz casino bonus
One of the best parts about playing at ecoPayz casinos is various bonuses and promotions on offer. Aussie players are rewarded with bonuses right from the registration to daily and monthly bonuses. Here are some of the bonuses that you can claim at top casinos.
- Welcome bonus
- No deposit bonus
- Refer a friend
- VIP program
- Free spins
- Free cash
You can now handle your transfers on the go with the ecoPayz app. You will be able to make both deposits and withdrawals with the essential feature support and manage your currency accounts. The app also allows you to upgrade your account, and it is available in 12 languages. You will find the app on both the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
You can withdraw money from your ecoPayz account by sending it to your bank account or using your Eco card to make transactions. The funds in your ecoPayz account can be instantly accessed, allowing you to make payments or other transfers.
You can deposit money into your ecoPayz account from your bank account, Credit or debit card from your local bank or a local service.
To transfer money from your ecoPayz account, you have to log into the website, go to the transfer money section, fill in the details and confirm.
Yes, it is safe to use ecoPayz to use the latest technology to protect your transactions and personal information. The payment method uses secure sockets layer protocol, and their flight is certified with the certification authority.
Yes, ecoPayz is an e-wallet that lets you send money using 50 different currencies.
Yes, you can withdraw money from your casino account into ecoPayz account. This will only be possible if the casino you were playing at offers ecoPayz as a withdrawal method. If not, you can use the MasterCard option to withdraw money from the casino account into your ecoPayz MasterCard or virtual card
Yes, there are several casinos online in Australia that accept ecoPayz as a deposit and withdrawal method. We have listed some of these casinos on this page.
EcoPayz requires you to fund your ecoPayz account before you can make deposits into your casino account. The eco account is free to set up and allows you to make instant transfers online.
Best Banking Methods