Loose Deuces is a simple to play yet extremely lucrative version of Deuces Wild. In Loose Deuces, the 2s are wilds and can construct a winning combination with any other card in the deck. The Royal Flush, as is customary, pays out the most. Loose Deuces becomes a lot more intriguing and fast-paced with the inclusion of the wild card. There is also a double or nothing bonus round at the end of every winning hand.
However, because of the four wild cards in the deck, rewards start at Three of a Kind and don’t get big until you are close to the top of the paytable. Because of the way the paytables are set up, even the lowest-paying Loose Deuces video poker machines are profitable for players in terms of payback percentage.
Play Loose Deuces at Top Casinos
Loose Deuces Page Content
Loose Deuces is a gripping video poker game; however, you can’t just jump into playing for real money. You need to play a few hands to fully experience the action, therefore, start with low stakes and then move up gradually. The paytable in the top left corner displays your payment margins based on the number of coins you used. You need anyway to learn the game’s basic rules before starting:
With the exception of the Wild Cards, Loose Deuces follows the Jacks or Better video poker basic gaming rules. Therefore, follow these simple rules to get started:
- You need to choose your preferred gaming coin quantity and the coin number.
- You may now select the “Deal button” to access your first five gaming cards after deciding on the number of gaming coins and the size of each hand.
- Use the “hold” button to pick any of your cards, or leave all of them unselected to change them all.
- The cards marked “hold” will be kept if you click the Draw button, while the others will be replaced. Note that you only have one chance to change your game cards. Pressing the “Draw” button will end your hand with either a winning combination or nothing.
- If you win, you may double your final play hand with an alternative gambling card game, which we will describe later. A Three of a Kind pays out the least, and a Royal Flush pays out the most.
The paytable is the most critical piece of information available to you as a video poker player. It displays how much money you anticipate winning for each hand you make while playing the game. Furthermore, the paytable allows you to compare the machine to other video poker machines and other varieties of the same game.
The paytable for Loose Deuces demonstrates how much you may expect to win for some of the game’s most difficult hands. It’s a huge allure for gamblers who enjoy the prospect of winning a large sum of money by landing only one or two big hands. Here is what a standard Loose Deuces video poker paytable looks like. This pay table is recognized as the highest-paying version of the game, commonly referred to as the full-pay version.
|Hands||1 Coin||2 Coins||3 Coins||4 Coins||5 Coins|
|Wild Royal Flush||25||50||75||100||125|
|Five of a Kind||15||30||45||60||75|
|Four of a Kind||4||8||12||16||20|
|Three of a Kind||1||2||3||4||5|
Loose Deuces has certain payout ratio modifications that affect the RTP and house edge despite being similar to Deuces wild. The biggest distinctions are in the payouts for the best hands, with a Natural Royal Flush often paying less than 4 Deuces. A Natural Royal Flush will give you 300 coins while playing with one coin, while a hand of four deuces would net you 500 coins. With the exception of the 5-coin Natural Royal Flush, which pays 4,000 coins and is the biggest prize in the game; the payout ratios grow proportionally as the number of coins used increases.
The benefits of this game are not all that noteworthy. A Three of a Kind is the minimum qualifying hand, and it pays even money.
|Wild Royal Flush||25 to 1|
|Five of a Kind||15 to 1|
|Straight Flush||5 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||4 to 1|
|Full House||3 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1|
|Straight||2 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||1 to 1|
Based on these figures, we can compute the RTP, which is 99.07% , implying a house advantage of less than 1%. The RTP at many casinos looks as follows for each coin denomination.
- 1 coin – 99.87%
- 2 coins – 99.87%
- 3 coins – 99.87%
- 4 coins – 99.87%
- 5 coins – 100.97%
When playing Loose Deuces video poker, the first thing to consider is how many deuces you have. Count the amount of 2s you’ve been dealt at the start of each hand. This will influence how you perform the hand. Because the Loose Deuce method may become a little wacky, here are some basics to get you started.
- Many people think that if you are given a hand with no deuces and no high cards, you should discard the entire hand and draw all-new cards. This is true. Holding one, two, or three unconnected high cards is not a good idea.
- If you are dealt two Pairs, retain one Pair.
- Do not keep three cards to a Flush or a Straight. Because a Full House pays less in this game, it’s in your best interest to attempt a stronger hand by drawing new
- Even if you have a Flush or Straight, if you have two deuces, retain the deuces and discard the other three cards since the payoff is so low; two deuces are worth a lot more in a lot of other hands.
- Keep the deuces and discard the rest if you have a Straight Flush or Wild Royal Flush with three deuces.
- Even if you have four cards to a Straight Flush and two deuces, discard everything but the deuces, which is the polar opposite of every other video poker approach.
- If you are dealt a Pair, your initial decision should be to hold three cards to a Royal Flush if you do not have a deuce. Holding three cards to a Straight Flush, Five of a Kind, or higher, is your second option.
- Should you be dealt four cards to a Wild Royal Flush or a Natural Royal Flush, don’t try for a Flush or a Straight. Keep the four cards in your hand and make a Royal combination.
- Even if you have three high cards, you should never retain them. Draw five new cards after discarding your whole hand.
Some strategies recommended for Loose Deuces video poker are rather difficult to adhere to because it is hard for some players to throw away good cards. However, if you want a positive outtake from playing Loose Deuces, you must change how think. The usage of proven strategies that this game demand is a good start. Find one that works for you and adapt to that.
With many video poker variations to choose from, games such as Loose Deuces are some of the best variations to play. Not only does it pay well, but it is also an easy game to grasp and enjoy online. The best way to find out whether or not you truly will enjoy playing loose deuces online for real money. You can always try the free version of the game from top casinos. You can use these games to learn more about the game and try out the various strategies. When you are comfortable, you can easily move on to real money games.