The Martingale strategy is one of the most easily found items I never let. The system suggests increasing your bet each time you lose, allowing you to make back the money you haven’t lost. Once you win, you will go back to the initial betting amount to start the system again.
While this is easy to follow and understand the betting system, you must understand the logic of the Martingale betting system before you start using it at real money games. Not to worry, our experts take you through this betting system, how to use it, and where to use it.
Play Using The Martingale Strategy Online 2022
Best Martingale Strategy Page Content
- How the martingale strategy works
- Successful martingale strategy
- Does The Martingale System Work
- Games To Use The Martingale Strategy On
- Martingale Strategy Pros And Cons
- Variations Of The Martingale System
The Martingale betting system is primarily used on even money betting. In roulette games, it would include even or odd, red or black, 1 to 18, and 19 to 36. These bets offer you the maximum odds of winning as they are 50/50 best.
The lowest payout in this bet is 1 to 1, which means you’ve won the same amount of money you bet for the spin. With the Martingale system, there are two rules that you need to follow.
- You have to double your stake each time you lose
- Each time you win, you will then move down one stake base.
Here is an example of what the bet progression would look like when using the Martingale system
Above, we showed you the bet progression when using the Martingale. However, like with any other casino game, there’s no way to say that you will win every bet you make. With that, we will take it through how the Martingale system works in a more realistic setting at the roulette table.
Let’s say you’re playing roulette, and you start betting with $5.
- If you make a bet on an odd number and win the bet, you will keep your stake at $5.
- Should an even number come up, your next bet will then be $10.
- If you make yet another odd number bet and an even number wins, you will make your next bet $20.
- Should you win the next bet, you will then go back to your initial best bet of $5 for your next bet.
The goal with the Martingale system is that regardless of how many bets you lose in a line or what your base bet is, if you follow the system, you will make a turnover of exactly one betting unit when you win.
Yes, this is the perfect system to use on a short-term basis. While it is not recommended for long-term usage, you can use it for an extended period if you avoid long losing streaks. The problem with the Martingale is that if you go on a losing streak, you could spend more money than what you had intended.
Remember, you are doubling your bet each time you lose. It doesn’t take long for your stakes to get very high. For instance, if your base bet is still $5 and you have six losses, you could be making a bit of $320 and that point.
You can have six straight losing wages, and perhaps making a bit of $320 was not quite within your bankroll. This amount is 64 times your base bet which means you’ve already lost $315 before making any wins. If you were to lose that 6th bet, your next bet would be $640. But if you were to win that particular bet, you would then have a profit of $635.
Casino games in which you can use this betting system have to be those that have even money bets. There will be slight differences in how the martingales strategy works with each game. Here are some casino games that you can play using the Martingale.
- Blackjack Martingale Betting System– you experience more volatility when playing the game using the Martingale betting system. Using the system as well as a basic strategy can bring the game to a 99.60 8% Payback
- Martingale System Baccarat – Apart from relating, this is the perfect game to use the Martingale system as it offers a high win rate. If you use the betting system and bet on the banker and win, you can win about 50.68% of the time. Remember, the casino will still take a 5% commission each time the banker bet wins.
- Martingale Betting System Craps – You can relinquish your odds when using the Martingale betting system in this casino game. It is most popular when making the pass line and doesn’t pass line bet as these wages carry a 98.59% and 98.64% return to the player, respectively.
while the main point of using a betting system is to try to make more money by doing more than simply placing bets. A few pros and cons are attached to playing using the Martingale betting system. Below we detail out some of the highs and lows of using this betting system when playing casino games
- by continuously doubling your bet of the age last, you can win back the amount you have the last day for improving your net winnings in the short term.
- When playing for a short time frame, the Martingale betting system works best as you can avoid losing thousands of Dollars.
- The system is perfect for beginners as it allows them to recover their losses quickly while learning the casino game.
- You can set your base stake as high or as low as you want.
- The drawback of using the Martingale betting system is that you may need a large bankroll to handle a run of losing bets.
- The Martingale betting system tends to deplete players bankroll quicker than other strategies.
- Unlike other strategies, the Martingale is not tailored for long-term play, and the longer you play there is, a chance that the casinos’ house age can deplete your bankroll.
- The bet sizes when using this betting system increase exponentially.
- There is also a high possibility that you will reach the table limits. The rewards for the big risks you’ll be taking can be rather small.
- There is also a possibility that you will not be able to recognize when it is time to leave the game as you’ll be trying to make back the amount that you have lost
With a betting system as easy as the Martingale, it is no surprise that many people have created variations. Most system variations use the same basic concept but have been tweaked slightly. Here are some of the most popular variations of the Martingale system
- Grand Martingale – with this variation, you will not only w stake; however, you will also have to add one unit. With this variation, you will win more than just a single base, but you also have an additional when is well.
- Reverse Martingale Strategy – This variation is also known as the anti-Martingale way you will w stake each time you win rather than each time you lose. This is a much safer betting system when we Martingale if you’re looking to play for the long run
- Mini Martingale – How does variation prevent the stakes from getting high as you will limit the number of times within which you will double your stake after each.